- All Graphic Creations are made WITHOUT ANY HELP of programming, algorithms, Artificial Intelligence or any type of machine learning technologies.
- They are strictly made with creative tools employed with all the artistic knowledge of the graphic designer herself.
We design a visual identity in accordance with the spirit of your company by establishing a graphic charter including:
- A Moodoard – to reflect both the spirit of your business and the desires of your customers.
- A Color Set – to convey the emotions and values of your company to your public.
- Typography – to inject dynamism into the message you are communicating to your audience.
- Icons – to give a concrete aspect to your services towards your clients.
Whether you are a Company, an Individual, a Club or a Non-Profit, we take high resolution photographs for you:
- Corporate Photos – your business premises, the products you market, professional headshots, photographs of corporate events.
- Photos for Privates – Individual portraits, Couple portraits, Family portraits, wedding portraits, birth portraits.
- Photos for Non-Profits and Clubs – Portraits of members, Portraits of athletes or artists.
We offer the logo creation or redesign while respecting the graphic charter of your company and in several variations such as:
- Color or Black-and-White Versions – for different marketing materials.
- Miniatures – for mobile versions of websites.
- Favicons – for social media and web browser tabs.
We create for you a custom QR Code with the design and colors of your company in order to increase traffic to your website.
You will also have analytic tools that allow you to track the number of scans from your audience.
We design the graphics and provide print-ready documents such as:
- Product accessories – packaging, labels and product sheets.
- Advertising Objects – pens, goodies, notebooks, notepads, t-shirts.
- Invitations and Stationery – envelopes, greeting cards, invitations, letterhead.
- Marketing Materials – such as flyers, or brochures.
- Business Media – such as business cards, business plaques.
- Congress Accessories – posters, banners, kakemonos.
1 - What is a corporate brand identity?
A company’s brand identity includes all the graphic elements associated with your brand. This can include digital creations, the logo, colors, fonts, images, and even the style of photography. Visual identity is crucial because it helps create a consistent, recognizable image for your brand, which can help improve brand awareness and loyalty.