- All Graphic Creations are made WITHOUT ANY HELP of programming, algorithms, Artificial Intelligence or any type of machine learning technologies.
- They are strictly made with creative tools employed with all the artistic knowledge of the graphic designer herself.
- A Moodoard – to reflect both the spirit of your business and the desires of your customers.
- A Color Set – to convey the emotions and values of your company to your public.
- Typography – to inject dynamism into the message you are communicating to your audience.
- Icons – to give a concrete aspect to your services towards your clients.
- Company Photographs – your business premises, the products you market, professional headshots, photographs of corporate events.
- Photographs for Privates – Individual portraits, Couple portraits, Family portraits, wedding portraits, birth portraits.
- Photographs for Non-Profits and Clubs – Portraits of members, Portraits of athletes or artists.
- Color or Black-and-White Versions – for different marketing materials.
- Miniatures – for mobile versions of websites.
- Favicons – for social media and web browser tabs.
You will also have analytic tools that allow you to track the number of scans from your audience.
- Product accessories – packaging, labels and product sheets.
- Advertising Objects – pens, goodies, notebooks, notepads, t-shirts.
- Invitations and Stationery – envelopes, greeting cards, invitations, letterhead.
- Marketing Materials – such as flyers, or brochures.
- Business Media – such as business cards, business plaques.
- Congress Accessories – posters, banners, kakemonos.